As information regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, Wanigas Credit Union remains dedicated to closely monitoring the evolving situation. During this period of uncertainty associated with the Coronavirus, the well-being of our membership and team is our highest priority.
By a majority vote of the Wanigas Board of Directors, please note the following details regarding changes to the Wanigas Annual Meeting, Saturday, March 14, 2020.
- The Dinner and Party portion of the Annual Meeting has been cancelled and all purchased tickets will be refunded. Bottled water will be served during the business meeting.
- Ticket(s) refunds will be automatically credited to the savings account the ticket(s) were purchased from.
- The Business Meeting and Voting will take place on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at the Horizons Conference Center.
- Voting will take place as previously planned at Horizons Conference Center from 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- The business meeting will commence at 6:30 p.m.
Wanigas values your membership and the privilege of serving you. We had a successful 2019, please find the 2019 Annual Report attached for your convenience. Throughout 2020, Wanigas has a variety of product and service improvements slated that will be shared in our quarterly newsletters.
As a reminder, Wanigas offers a variety of Online/Convenience Services to access your account 24/7 without leaving your home or work environment. The well-being of our members and team is our highest priority, and we will continue to closely monitor this situation.Go to main navigation