Important Member Updates Regarding COVID-19
Wanigas Branch Lobbies Temporarily Close,
Effective 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Amid concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) reemergence with increased cases, Wanigas Credit Union remains committed to helping you with your financial needs in the safest manner while following social distance guidelines. We understand that these can been trying times, rest assured, we will continue to be here for you and value your membership. On behalf of Wanigas Credit Union officials and staff, thank you for your membership and confidence during this challenging time. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the current COVID-19 Pandemic. As COVID-19 continues to have an impact on the health and safety of our community, we will continue to monitor and update our branch operations to protect you, our employees and the community. We encourage you to continue banking safely and manage your finances by using our FREE virtual and electronic services during this continued time of social distancing.
- Effective 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 27, 2020, Wanigas Credit Union will suspend in-person lobby traffic until further notice.
- Wanigas drive-thru lanes remain open during regular business hours.
- Our team will again schedule member appointments as necessary. Please use the below contact information to schedule an appointment.
|Department||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Member Service||989-759-5780 ext. 784 or 800-675-2285 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Consumer Loan||989-759-5780 ext. 785 or 800-675-2285 ext. email@example.com|
800-675-2285 ext. 782
|Collections||989-759-5780 ext. 721 or 800-675-2285 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
800-675-2285 ext. 719
MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED when inside the branch (not required in the drive-thru). However, you may be asked to lower your mask for identification purposes.
Wanigas is proud to be an essential business with a dedicated team that has remained focused on providing excellent member service in a safe environment. Branch staff continue to follow social distancing protocols and a specific set of health and safety guidelines that include the following:
- Employees are wearing non-surgical face masks.
- Employees are completing a health assessment every morning before starting work.
- Branch Office capacity is limited to less than 50 percent so that we can maintain required physical distancing.
- Wanigas branches are cleaned and disinfected regularly, following cleaning and health safety recommendations provided by the CDC.
We're here and committed to assisting our members. If you need to speak with a Wanigas representative about your specific circumstances, please consider calling first as we gradually reopen the lobby with limited hours and limited lobby traffic.
Wanigas will continue to monitor the pandemic and reassess branch operations, following the advice of the CDC and local authorities who monitor our state’s virus trends. We value your membership and loyalty and we look forward to continuing to serve.
Mortgage Payment Relief
Wanigas understands that the Coronavirus has brought unanticipated financial hardships to many of our members. We recognize that these uncertain times can have a devastating impact on homeowners worried about their upcoming payment, We Are Here To Help!
If you are experiencing financial difficulties due to the Coronavirus and are in need of Mortgage Payment Relief, Wanigas encourages you to reach out to speak with a specialist regarding your options:
Wanigas Mortgage Loans 989.799.9800 or 800.675.2285 ext. 721
Midwest Mortgage Loans 800.262.6574 or email email@example.com
Financial Wellness Service
Wanigas is partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer financial relief resources to our members including:
- Free-of-charge Financial Counseling and Planning Services, Phone: 877.337.3399
- Debt management
- Dealing with a loss of income
Online Convenience Services
Banking from the safety of your home has never been easier or more efficient. Wanigas offers a variety of convenient remote services to access your account 24/7.
- MemberConnect Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (including Mobile Check Deposit)
- EZ Telephone Banking
- Wanigas ATM Card and Debit Card
- Utilize ATMs, members have access to over 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
We encourage our community to stay informed about the Coronavirus from a reputable resource such as those listed below.
State of Michigan
Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization (WHO)
Go to main navigation