With the Wanigas App you can:
- Apply for a loan
- Easily access your account information
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Use Mobile Check Deposit to deposit a check anywhere, anytime
- Digital Wallet
- Access Online Bill Pay
- View Graphs of spending patterns
- Find a branch or ATM
NEW Mobile Banking App Update!
Wanigas CU released an update on Monday, February 12th, 2018 for all Mobile Banking Apps. The update contains three enhancements that will give you added convenience:
- NEW! Block Cards & Travel Alerts: Freeze and un-freeze a card (temporary suspend), mark as lost and reorder, mark as lost without reordering or schedule travel for a specific card.
- NEW! View Check images: Option to view check images through the account transaction history of a checking share.
- NEW! Transfer to ANY Wanigas Account (must be opted-in to use this service): To opt-in, please fill out the Basic eServices Form. The form can be mailed, dropped off to a Wanigas branch or you can login to your account via MemberConnect Online Banking to complete and submit the form (located under the 'Services' tab) electronically. Once opted-in you will need to know the member's 6 digit account number, share or loan ID and first 3 letters of the member's last name.
Note: You must be enrolled in MemberConnect Online Banking to use our Mobile App.
Not signed up for MemberConnect? It's easy to Sign Up for MemberConnect.... go to the Wanigas website Home Page and click the "Sign Up" button within the MemberConnect box (upper left corner).
Download iPhone/iPad or Android App!
1. Once you have downloaded the Mobile Banking application you will be emailed a one-time user password, simply follow the email instructions.
2. Log in using your MemberConnect Online Banking credentials.
For other devices browse www.wanigas.com and select 'Mobile banking' from the landing page. If an APP is available for your device you will see 'For a richer experience, download the mobile app to your phone'.
Buying a car? The AskAuto™ app can help. Click Here to learn more.