Your property is our priority
If you are looking to lower your payment, increase your cash flow, or make a big purchase a home loan refinance may be perfect for you.
Contact one of our local mortgage experts today by calling (810) 244-2134.
What's you get with a home refinance:
- Local mortgage expert to guide you through the process
- Competitive rates and closing costs
- Convenient payment options
- Lifetime servicing of your loan
- Easy online application
Applying is easy. Select "Apply Online" below and "Create Account" to get started.
What to expect during your mortgage application:
If you currently have a Consumer Connect Mortgage account, you will be asked to log in. If you do not have a Consumer Connect Mortgage account, you will need to create one to start your mortgage application.
You may find it helpful to gather the following items before you begin:
- Information about your existing mortgage loan (if applicable)
- Pay stubs or recent tax returns to reference current income
- Bank statements and retirement account balances for assets
Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from our team. A Wanigas mortgage expert will get in touch to review next steps within 1 business day.
Conventional Fixed Rate
Lock in your rate for the entire term of the mortgage. Great for just about any buyer!
Loans for primary residences with the amount exceeding conventional loan limit of $548,250.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
Helping borrowers in less-than-perfect financial situation buy homes.
Additional Mortgage Options
We offer more options like Rural Development (RD) and Michigan State Housing Development (MSHDA) loans.
Manage your loan with eStatus Connect
Use eStatus Connect within your digital banking to make payments and view:
- Payment due date
- Payment history
- Current loan balances
- Previous and current year-to-date totals
- Upcoming interest and escrow changes
Conventional Fixed Rate
A fixed-rate mortgage comes with an interest rate that won't change for the life of your home loan. Monthly principle and interest payments on a conventional fixed-rate mortgage remain the same for the life of the loan making it an attractive option for borrowers who plan to stay in their home for several years.
Benefits and considerations:
- No interest rate surprises - the interest rate won't change for the life of your loan, protecting you from the possibility of rising interest rates
- The lowest fixed rate - Conventional mortgages may offer a lower interest rate than other types of fixed-rate loans
- Refinancing options available - Conventional fixed-rate mortgages are available for refinancing your existing mortgage, too - and 15- and 20-year options are especially popular.
A jumbo loan is for someone financing a home in a highly competitive real estate market, exceeding conventional loan limit of $548,250 for a single-family home in Michigan. Jumbo loans come with different underwriting requirements versus a conventional loan and tax implications (see your tax advisor).
Federal Housing Administration
This program is designed to help borrowers in less-than-perfect financial situation buy homes. This program is especially useful for first-time homebuyers who may not have a lot for down payment. This also provides opportunities for refinancing.
Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
MSHDA loans are available to first-time homebuyers state-wide and repeat homebuyers in targeted areas. All homebuyers work directly with a participating lender. Household income limits apply and can vary depending on family size and property location. Down payment assistance is available.
- Sales price limit: $224,500
- Minimum credit score of 640 required or 660 for multiple-section manufactured homes
Rural Development (RD)
A rural development loan is a low interest, fixed-rate loan provided to qualified persons directly by USDA Rural Development. Financing is offered at fixed-rates and terms through a loan from a private financial institution and guaranteed by USDA Rural Development for qualified persons.
Mortgage Loan Officers and NMLS Numbers:
Financial Plus Credit Union - NMLS License #586579
Rachelle Kippe - NMLS ID #423273
Brooke Taylor-Huey - NMLS #642942
Rosemary Boan - NMLS #1531295
Amy Ricupati - NMLS #674678
Sherrie Dalton - NMLS #629441
Derek Lewis- NMLS #2335785
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. See Credit Union for full details.