Through Wanigas Credit Union, you have access to free financial counseling Accel.
A FREE comprehensive financial and counseling program that can assist you with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit
- Learn how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- How to avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Accel offers financial and credit report counseling, debt management and more – all at no cost to our members.
Use this Accel Appointment Checklist that can help you maximize benefits when speaking with an Accel expert!
Accel also offers a series of e-courses designed to expand your financial knowledge. Click here to begin a course. Check back often, as more courses are added regularly.
Whether you’re looking for ways to make ends meet or just need to develop a better budget for you and your family, BudgetSmart can help. BudgetSmart is a FREE user-friendly online software program that can help you manage your money more effectively.
- Establish a budget in minutes
- Flexible, customizable budget features
- Easy to track spending
- Tips for improving overspending or inadequate savings
- Uses graphs and charts to help paint your financial picture
Build a stronger budget and financial future for your family today.
There are many financial hurdles to navigate in life, and effectively managing a checking account is one of the most important ones. To help members create healthy checking account habits, Wanigas Credit Union offers FREE access to CheckRight.
CheckRight has the online tools you need to learn how to:
- Open a checking account
- Manage your account
- Reconcile your account
- Deal with credit reporting agencies
- Best use electronic banking
- Create a budget and spending plan
When you get started on the right financial path, you maintain a positive relationship with your credit union and create a positive future for you and your family.
For More Information
If you’d like more information about any of the above financial counseling services, please speak to a Wanigas Credit Union member services representative at one of our branches.Go to main navigation