GreenPath Financial Wellness
A FREE comprehensive financial and counseling program that can assist you with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit
- Learn how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- How to avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
GreenPath offers financial and credit report counseling, debt management and more – all at no cost to our members.
Use this GreenPath Appointment Checklist that can help you maximize benefits when speaking with a GreenPath expert!
GreenPath also offers a series of e-courses designed to expand your financial knowledge. Click here to begin a course. Check back often, as more courses are added regularly.
Whether you’re looking for ways to make ends meet or just need to develop a better budget for you and your family, BudgetSmart can help. BudgetSmart is a FREE user-friendly online software program that can help you manage your money more effectively.
- Establish a budget in minutes
- Flexible, customizable budget features
- Easy to track spending
- Tips for improving overspending or inadequate savings
- Uses graphs and charts to help paint your financial picture
Build a stronger budget and financial future for your family today.
There are many financial hurdles to navigate in life, and effectively managing a checking account is one of the most important ones. To help members create healthy checking account habits, Wanigas Credit Union offers FREE access to CheckRight, a digital learning experience for checking accounts.
Opening a Checking Account Just Got a Whole Lot Easier.
Interested in opening a checking account but unsure where to start?
Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, this course can help you understand how a checking account can benefit you. We’ll also explore some common checking account options, and how to best deal with challenges along the way.
In this interactive experience, you’ll follow Veronica and Nicholas through real-life scenarios as they interact with their new accounts, deal with common challenges, and use these challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow as they work toward their long-term financial goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to deal with and avoid common anxiety-causing situations such as missed due dates, overdrafts, and rejected transactions
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which plastic card to use (i.e., ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards)
- What ChexSystems is and how you can overcome any roadblocks associated with it
- How to clear items from the mystical QualiFile
For More Information
If you’d like more information about any of the above financial counseling services, call to speak to a Wanigas Credit Union member services representative at one of our branches or call 1-877-337-3399 to speak to a GreenPath specialist.Go to main navigation