Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here!
As a valued member of Wangias Credit Union, we are committed to serving you and care about your financial health. As a benefit of your membership, we have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with the access to one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, and financial education tools.
As a national non-profit, GreenPath has been assisting individuals across the country for nearly 60 years and will work with you to provide the best possible options based on your individual financial situation.
As a member of Wanigas Credit Union, you can receive assistance with:
- Financial Counseling - You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling, and debt counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They'll help you understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services - If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services - Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review - Understand your personal credit report and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling - Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
GreenPath Counselors are Here to Help
Financial conversations don't need to be painful! Call GreenPath today at 1-877-337-3399, and one of their kind, caring, NFCC-certified counselors will help you access the resources and experiences you need to make informed financial decisions and find your path to a bright financial future. It's free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential.
GreenPath Telephone Counseling Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Eastern
Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern
Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern
Want them to call you instead?
SCHEDULE A FREE CALL
If you don’t have time to talk to a GreenPath expert right now, you can easily schedule a future call. Simply fill out this form to set a date and time that works for you!
GreenPath also offers a series of e-courses designed to expand your financial knowledge. Click here to begin a course. Check back often, as more courses are added regularly.
Whether you’re looking for ways to make ends meet or just need to develop a better budget for you and your family, BudgetSmart can help. BudgetSmart is a FREE user-friendly online software program that can help you manage your money more effectively.
- Establish a budget in minutes
- Flexible, customizable budget features
- Easy to track spending
- Tips for improving overspending or inadequate savings
- Uses graphs and charts to help paint your financial picture
Build a stronger budget and financial future for your family today.
Your financial education resources have just grown much larger, introducing LearningLab+, powered by GreenPath. LearningLab+ was designed to help members expand their financial knowledge. As a bonus, this digital learning experience is free for all Wanigas members!
Have you been interested in opening a checking account but are unsure where to start? or Have you struggled to prioritize your financial habits? If so, these are just two of the many ways we can help!
Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, the CheckRight course can help you understand how a checking account can benefit you. We’ll also explore some common checking account options, and how to best deal with challenges along the way.
Other courses available for you to learn:
- Aligning Priorities
- Forbearance and Other Mortgage Payment Options
- Redsign Your Financial Habits
- Debt Repayment Options: Which One is Best for Me?
- Pay Down Credit Debt Faster: Snowballs, Avalanches, and Debt Management Plans
- Much More!