When you open a Wanigas Credit Union Checking Account, you’ll soon discover something missing – fees!
Switch to Wanigas today with our easy Switch Steps.
Share Draft Checking Account
With a Share Draft Checking Account, we offer:
- No per check fees
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- No transaction limit
- Automatic Overdraft Protection
- Free online banking
- Free ATM/debit card
- EZ Banking telephone service
Our ABA/Routing Number: 272484807
Cash Management Account
Our Money Market Cash Management Account is part money market account, part checking account – to give you the best of both worlds. You have all of the benefits of our checking account plus monthly dividends. Just maintain a balance of $2,500 or more and you’ll receive dividends at a variable rate set by our board of directors.
If you’re new to the world of checking accounts or just want to learn better money management skills, CheckRight might be what you need. Click here to learn more.
Wanigas Credit Union gives its members a few ways to deal with the occasional overdraw on your checking account. We want you to be able to avoid the potential embarrassment, extra expenses and credit report damage that going beyond your account balance can bring.
- Overdraft Privilege– This safety net requires you to do nothing but maintain your account in “good standing.” This means making sufficient deposits every month to keep your balance positive and pay off any fees or charges, avoiding excessive overdrafts on your account and there are no legal orders or liens on your account.
Overdraft Privilege Details and Member Policy Click here.
- V.I.P. Overdraft Protection- With this account, we’ll transfer funds to your account to cover any overdrafts in increments of $50, up to $2,000. It’s basically a loan that’s available when you need it most.
You can apply for amounts of $500, $1,000 or $2,000 and the minimum monthly payment are $25, $40 or $80, depending on the loan amount. Payments are due the last day of every month and are transferred automatically from your checking account. Get started and apply today!
- Transfer from Savings – Our simplest option. All you have to do is sign a form and we’ll automatically transfer funds from your savings account if the money is available to cover any overdrafts in your checking account.
To learn more about the benefits of Overdraft Protection, stop by or call one of our branches for more information.Go to main navigation