If you’re a saver looking to invest a set amount of money over a set period of time, then a Certificate of Deposit (CD) might be just what you need. With a CD, you’ll earn at a higher interest rate than with a traditional savings account. And you’re not able to touch the funds during the maturity period, so you know your money will be there in the end.
Our CDs offer:
- A minimum opening deposit of $500
- Maturity periods of 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 and 48 months
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly. Fees may reduce earnings. A fee may be charged for early withdrawal of a fixed-term certificate or IRA.
- Fixed dividend rate for the duration of the CD
- No service charge
- Using funds as collateral for Wanigas Credit Union loans
- Automatic renewal at the current rate at maturity unless otherwise requested
If you’d like to learn more about opening a CD at Wanigas Credit Union, call one of our branches for more information.Go to main navigation