Buying a car? The AskAuto™ app can help.
Find the perfect car and perfect loan with the new AskAuto app for your smartphone or tablet. Whether you’re buying a vehicle now or in the future, we’ve got aAsk Auto Market powerful new shopping tool that can help make your shopping experience easier.
With the AskAuto app, you can:
- Scan VINs to get average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates on cars you like.
- Compare, rank and save notes on vehicles you want to buy.
- Learn which loans might be best for you.
- Apply for a loan anytime, anywhere using your smartphone or mobile device. Just scan your driver’s license* and the AskAuto app prefills the loan application with your personal information and vehicle info for the car you’re interested in. Saves you time and key strokes.
Want to take AskAuto for a test drive? Download your free app today: http://askauto.loanliner.com/market
Wanigas Credit Union Members Could Save Hundreds on Car Insurance
If you haven't gotten a car insurance quote lately, your credit union membership could help you save hundreds of dollars.
Wanigas Credit Union members may qualify for discounts on car insurance through the TruStage Auto Insurance Program. You could save big, and it can be easy to switch carriers—without losing any money.
TruStage offers a powerful mix of savings and popular, member-friendly benefits:
- Credit union member discounts
- Nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service—even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more
- Mobile app for easy claims
It can be easy to get a free quote today. Don’t wait to see how much you could save.
A Tradition of Strength
TruStage is part of a heritage of faithful service to credit union members spanning more than 80 years. Over 17 million people have selected TruStage for AD&D, life, auto & home insurance and more.
TruStage® Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Go to main navigation