We've Upgraded to a New e-Banking Experience!
We're excited to announce that we upgraded your virtual banking experience!
IMPORTANT First-Time Login Instructions for Members Transitioning to New e-Banking
Please follow the below login instructions to login to the new e-Banking for the first time:
- Enter your current Login ID and Password, Select 'Login'.
- Select the method you would like to have your Secure Access Code (SAC) delivered.
- Enter your received SAC and select 'Submit'.
- Set your New Password and re-enter your New Password for validation, select 'Submit'.
- Select 'I accept' after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the EFT. Proceed to your new virtual e-Banking experience.
- Choose whether to register your device by selecting between the two options.
First Time Login Video Tutorial
e-Banking Video Tutorials
Access our video tutorial library by clicking here
Our new MemberConnect online & mobile banking will allow you to bank anytime, anywhere - from desktop, mobile and tablet devices - like never before. It's designed to be our most robust, intuitive virtual banking yet. Here are a few of the new features we're especially excited about:
- Easy access to your Wanigas VISA information, card controls and more.
- Person to Person (P2P) transactions (send money to anyone/anywhere).
- Link external accounts and transfer funds quick and easy.
- Customizable experience - an e-Banking experience that works for you.
- And more...
We hope you're as excited as we are! As always, contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
New e-Banking FAQs
Wanigas upgraded our online banking system as part of our ongoing effort to provide account holders with state of the art banking functionality, convenience, and security. Our new online banking system offers robust online banking functionality on all of your devices, and will enable you to bank anytime, anywhere like never before.
No, if you already registered, you will still have access. You will need to setup a new password. You may use your current or past password.
You will log in using the same username and password that you have had in the past. You will then be prompted to retrieve a Secure Access Code (SAC).
An update will be available for Apple users and a new app will be available to download for Android users.
Yes, you'll have access to 12 months of transaction history.
Yes, you will have access to 4 years for e-Statements, if you are an e-Statement subscriber. If you are not enrolled in e-Statements, click here to enroll.
The most recent three versions of the following browsers are supported for the operating systems listed:
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Windows or Mac operating systems.
- Firefox is a supported browser for Windows or Mac operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge is a supported browser for Windows operating systems only.
- Safari is a supported browser for Mac operating systems only.
Absolutely. Our new online banking system will provide you the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device - conveniently and securely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop. If you're on a platform that isn't Android or Apple, you can always access online banking via your compatible mobile browser.
The online banking upgrade will launch for all members on Wednesday, November 18th.