We're excited to announce that this fall, Wanigas will be upgrading your virtual banking experience! Our new online banking will allow you to bank anytime, anywhere - from desktop, mobile and tablet devices - like never before. It's designed to be our most robust, intuitive virtual banking yet. Here are a few of the new features we're especially excited about:
- Easy access to your Wanigas VISA information, card controls and more.
- Person to Person (P2P) transactions (send money to anyone/anywhere).
- Link external accounts and transfer funds quick and easy.
- Customizable experience - an eBanking experience that works for you.
- And more...
Start getting excited now, and as always, contact us with any questions, comments or concerns. We want our account holders' transition into our new virtual banking experience to be as smooth as possible.
IMPORTANT FIRST STEP for Online Banking Users:
Please Update Your Contact Information
To ensure you have a smooth transition to our new Mobile and Online Banking platform, it's important that Wanigas has your current contact information. When you log in to the new platform for the first time, we will be using the email and phone number you have on file with Wanigas to help authenticate your device.
How to Update Your Contact Information:
- Log in to MemberConnect Online Banking and click on 'Address Change' under the 'Services' tab. Enter your new contact information and click 'submit'.
- Call (989) 799-9800 or (800) 675-2285
Stay Tuned for More Info
Over the next months, we will be sharing more information on this page for our new Mobile and Online Banking platform, including when the conversion will be happening and what to do when you log in for the first time.