Helpful TAX TIPS
Go to main navigation
- Look for your 1099 Form to arrive in the mail. Please retain this form for your tax preparation.
- Request Direct Deposit for your tax refund. Your money will be deposited in your account, usually within 10 days. Simply complete the Direct Deposit line on your tax form.
- The Wanigas Routing Number is 272484807.
- Your Wanigas Account Number should be listed as 8 digits (this includes your 6 digit account number with the 2 digit account suffix at the end). For example, if your account number is 12345:
- And you would like your direct deposit refund to be deposited into your checking account (suffix 99), you would list your account number 01234599.
- And you would like your direct deposit refund to be deposited into your regular savings account (suffix 00), you would list your account number as 01234500.
- The IRS Tax Filing Deadline is Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
- Click Here to check on your Federal Tax Refund Status.
- Click Here to check on your State of Michigan Tax Refund Status.