eAlerts Information (via email or text)
Keeping you informed about your finances is essential, and eAlerts does just that. This service sends an email and/or a text message to you when selected transactions are processed.
You'll be notified when your account reaches a maximum or minimum balance. You also can set alerts to be sent to you for daily balances, deposits, withdrawals, or debit card pre-authorizations. Balance alerts will be determined by the preferences you set.
Transaction Description Alerts
Be alerted when an ATM withdrawal is made or other activities that are happening.
Receive a friendly notice of when your loan payment is due. You can even set up alerts when the loan balance changes or when an advance is.
Certificate Account(s) Maturing Alerts
With this message, you'll know when a Certificate Account is nearing maturity.
Account Maintenance Alerts
Provides notification when any of the following items occur: Address updated, online banking password changed, phone number updated, Email address changed, online banking account locked out or when a new card is issued.
New Card Alert
Receive an alert when a new or replacement card has been ordered on your account.
Use this e-Alert to learn about specific checks clearing your account.
Sometimes we just need a reminder. You can use this eAlert to remind you a friend’s birthday, doctor appointment and everything in between.
Signing up for eAlerts is easy:
- Log into MemberConnect Online Banking.
- Select the ‘Services’ tab and then select eAlerts.
- Enter an e-mail address and/ or cellular phone conversion address. (See list of common cell providers below).
- Select 'Add Alert' and view the list of available eAlerts, select the eAlerts you would like and input balance thresholds where appropriate.
- That's it – you'll begin receiving eAlerts! Note: You may even receive eAlerts that same day depending on the selection of alerts.
- You can then add, delete or change the eAlerts you receive while under the eAlerts section when you are logged in to your Wanigas MemberConnect Online Banking account. Please be aware that cellular phone charges for text messages may apply. Review your account plan with your carrier to find out if you'll be charged. Turning your phone number into email- Almost every cell phone number can be turned into an email address to receive eAlerts. Here are some common carriers; replace "[number]"with your 10-digit cell phone number:
- Boost Mobile
- Sprint PCS
- Virgin Mobile
Please contact your provider if it is not listed here.Go to main navigation